Super Vidalista is a drug used to treat Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation in men. These tablets contain Tadalafil and Dapoxetine, as active ingredients and should be taken with extreme caution. Developed by Centurion Lab, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India, it is a very effective drug and costs much less compared to other ED and PE medications.
Super Vidalista Strength
The active ingredients of Super Vidalista, Tadalafil, and Dapoxetine are formulated in strengths of 20 mg and 60 mg per tablet respectively. This combination tablet is available in the varied strengths and all pharmacy stores, drugstores, and online medical stores.
How does Super Vidalista Works?
Tadalafil in Super Vidalist is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that works in Erectile Dysfunctioning by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in the penile region. Dapoxetine is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor that is used to block the neurotransmitters between the brain and the penis, treating premature ejaculation.
Things to know before you use Super Vidalista:
- Make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients in the drug.
- Do not take alcohol or fatty meals while taking Super Vidalista.
- Inform your doctor about your other health problems, surgeries, medications, lifestyle habits, herbal supplements, vitamins, etc.
What to avoid while taking Super Vidalista?
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery which needs your alertness
- Avoid taking this drug without prescription
When Not To Use Super Vidalista?
Do not use Super Vidalista if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergies to it
- Have any heart-related or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or children
- Are taking other medication containing nitrates
You can purchase Super Vidalista from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores on doctor’s prescriptions. Super Vidalista is a very effective drug and men using Super Vidalista review that it is the best medicine they have taken.